Tuesday 10 January 2012

Leap Of Faith

I have been meditating a little on the concept of a "Leap of Faith".  What is it and why do people do it?
What does taking a leap of faith require?
Is it:
       Confidence
       Belief  
       Courage
       Strength
       Determination
Maybe it is all these things.  However at the end of the day all it really needs is FAITH!

As a coach I am often advising people that sometimes they have to take a leap of faith.  This time around it is my turn to do just that - take that leap.  I have, it took a while but I did it and I tell you that it is the most unbelievable feeling.  Letting go of control and the outcome and just allowing the change to take hold is liberating and exhilarating albeit a little scary.  I however have been given a new lease on life.  I have let go and released what no longer serves and I am embracing the new with all my heart and soul.

Friends, if you have been struggling with the question of making a change my advise is DO IT!  The outcome will be whatever it is.  If you do nothing the Universe may force the change.  As I say to my clients "Do something to improve your circumstances, even if it is just the smallest thing".

I am truly living and embracing  the words that I wrote in "Drawing Down A Dream" and I am feeling very blessed.

Love and Light!

1 comment:

  1. If people don't do anything, they won't get anything. If they want a change in their life, they have to act themselves, because it won't fall into your hands. And even if you fail on something, that's better than thinking all the time: what if I had done this; would I have succeed?

    Cheers, Yolanda

    ReplyDelete