Tuesday 3 January 2012

A couple of days ago I shared my wishes for my friends on my facebook page. I got such wonderful response to my post that I thought I would share it in my blog as well.

May 2012:
1. Bring people into your life that will allow you to grow and love
2. Bring you courage and strength to meet its challenges
3. Bring you creativity and inspiration to make your desires come true
4. Bring you healing and determination to let go of the past and that which no longer serves
5. Bring you intuition and clarity so that you follow the desires that serve your greater good
Above all be happy, laugh and love a lot, surround yourself with people that love and support you!!! Love and Light!!

As I reflect on the above I realize that this is something we should aspire to everyday. Most of us think about the big picture at a New Year and we resolve to do things differently. Then life happens and before we know it we are back in our typical day to day practices.

I am feeling acutely aware of this today as I have taken a momentous leap forward on this very day. There is no more falling back on old habits and my traditional comfort zones. For a short while this morning I felt anxious, my heart pumped a little faster and for a millisecond there was a pinprick of doubt threatening to darken my vision. I dug deep and reached right into the place that guided me to this decision in the first place and immediately calm came over me.  All I had to do was remember that what I am leaving behind no longer serves.  My resolve was set as soon as I recalled the reasons for my decision. 

There is no falling back this time I must move forward.  I will succeed and exceed my expectations.  When those cold talons of doubt wrap around my mind and the “little bitch” in my head starts telling me that I can’t I have the vision to ignore and silence her.  Soon she will be mute and will dry up and fade away, for this time round I will not give up and take any notice of her negative refrain. 

2012 is already bringing me what I need.  It is upward and onward for me…..

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lady of Light,
    As far as I'm concerned you are a superb "little bitch" slayer. The help, guidance and loving friendship you have shone into my life in the short time I know you has proven this to me.

    Never let the little "wench" tune out your dreams and thoughts Hanna. As you are helping me and many others, I am sure that I speak for all of us; We will and want to be there to reflect the support and love you give to us back to you, giving you back the energy and light you need to grow more and continue to become the being which you are destined to be.

    Thank you for being what you are to all of us Raven Song. Upward and onward indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for your kind words and support Red Dragon - it is onward and upward for you too I believe! If we all harness the 2012 energy - put positive thoughts behind our actions we can move mountains! Love and Light!

    ReplyDelete