Friday 9 December 2011

Learning to love again!

Lately I have had cause to be worried about people outside my immediate family circle.  At first I wondered if opening my heart to love has been worth it.  If the consequence to doing so could be this type of concern do I want to go there again?  I remember the worry for people I cared about many years ago.  The pacing when they are not home on time.  The fast heart beat and the knot on my stomach as I wait to hear if everyone is okay.  Then they walk in much later - happily intoxicated and I feel like killing them for putting me through that angst. 
No I am left to ponder, do I really want to do all that again?  Let someone in and allow myself to be vulnerable to those feelings?  Hell yeah!!  I am happy to say that in the end love will conquered all!!    

1 comment:

  1. I loved this blog. It made me feel that we were really beginning to find the keys to each other's hearts.

    ReplyDelete