Tuesday 13 December 2011

Blessed every day!!

Some days actually most days I feel like I am the most blessed person on this planet.  I have all of the necessary material goods to maintain a comfortable existence.  I have work stress and good and bad days same as every other person.  So why do I think I am the most blessed person on Earth?  Here are some of the reasons:

·         I am lucky enough to have realized that I can heal everything in my life, not only for myself but for “All my Relations”

·         I have wonderful, beautiful teachers who share their knowledge generously

·         I have realized that I am able to learn new skills and excel

·         I wake up most mornings with a smile on my lips wanting to tackle the day with renewed vigor and enthusiasm

·         I can pray every night to Great Spirit or the Goddess of my choice without persecution

·         I have wonderful kids that drive me crazy from time to time but whom I can be proud of

·         I have the most beautiful little Grandson

·         I have family and friends that love me unconditionally

·         I have people who love me intensely, unashamedly and unbridled

·         I have the most amazing facebook friends, people I have never met and yet they inspire me beyond my dreams

·         I have learnt how to live in the now… most of the time

·         I have learnt how to be still at peace and in balance….again – most of the time

My live is AWESOME and it is because of the people in my life and I thank them all from the bottom of my heart for making it so…..




No comments:

Post a Comment